Celox 8 x 8 is four Celox pads in one sheet which are easily torn off in 4 x 4 sections.
This is a versatile Celox gauze dressing in a lightweight foldable package.
Pre-scored folded 8x8 inch pad that can be used as is, packed into deeper wounds or quickly torn into 4x4 pads to fit smaller injuries.
1. Blot away excess blood or fluid from the wound.
2. Apply Celox™ EMS Gauze onto the wound to cover the entire bleeding area. Celox™ EMS should be applied direct to the source of the bleeding. If bleeding source is below the wound surface then Celox™ EMS Gauze can be tightly packed into the wound.
3. Apply firm pressure for 1 to 3 minutes depending on the severity of the bleeding.
4. If bleeding continues, apply pressure for 3 more minutes. If Celox™ EMS becomes saturated with blood then use an additional dressing.
5. Transfer patient to medical facilities as soon as possible.
6. Show empty pack to medical personnel.
7. Discard any unused product.
- Works independent of the patient’s clotting cascade.
- Even Clots Hypothermic blood.
- Highest observed survival rates in US DoD test1,2
- Safe and mineral free: non non degrading mineral ingredients
(kaolin, smectite, or zeolite).
**Expired products for educational or practice use only.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I actually purchased 2 of this product, one for me and one for daughter's first aid kit. Fortunately we haven't needed them, but I feel better knowing they are available if necessary.