Finger pulse oximeter, FDA approved.
Smart technology for busy caregivers. For respiratory conditions, blood oxygen saturation—either for a single moment or over time—is one of the most critical data elements.
Faced with rising acuity rates, as well as higher nurse-patient ratios, caregivers are increasingly using pulse oximetry to monitor SpO2 and detect respiratory problems early.1
Why? It is:
- The most convenient way to monitor SpO2 on an ongoing basis.1
- Small and lightweight, this clip sensor automatically takes readings when a finger is inserted and gives a precise reading in seconds
- Features a digital LCD screen that displays SpO2, pulse rate and pulse bar and lights up for easy reading in all lighting conditions
- Fits a wide range of finger sizes
- Includes AAA batteries, and lanyard
1. Mininni NC, Marino ML, Kohler W, Stephan MJ. Pulse Oximetry: An Essential Tool for the Busy Med-Surg Nurse. American Nurse Today. 2009;4(9):31-33. Available at: https://www.americannursetoday.com/pulse-oximetry-an-essential-tool-for-the-busy-med-surg-nurse/ Accessed March 9, 2018.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
nice product, works, good quality