Elastikon elastic tape is a Curad brand performance series product. It is soft, stretchy and has one side that is sticky. 3 tapes per order are included.
- ELASTIKON Elastic Tape is a high twist, cotton elastic cloth tape with a rubber-based adhesive; designed to help provide elasticity needed for dynamic/pressure dressings requiring elasticity, support strapping, fractures, muscle injuries, knees, elbows, and shoulders.
- 1" x 2.5 yards (7 1/2 feet)
- Porous construction allows skin to breathe and allows for moisture transmission
- Red line centered on backcloth provides guide for uniform application and pressure
- The rubber-based adhesive provides strong adhesion with minimal residue; adhesive is applied to within 1/8" of edge to provide neat and comfortable application without adhesive bleed
Elastic tape is also great for covering finger or toe injuries. Use a small gauze or ChitoSam piece under the elastikon tape. If the wound has stopped bleeding, a damp section of ChitoSam can help heal wounds under the tape or bandaids.